Got Something to Post?

If you want to add a post to this blog, please email what you'd like to post, including any photos to 6.15greenblog@gmail.com.

About the 6/15 Green Blog

Brooklyn, NY
Welcome to the 6/15 Green community garden blog. This is a place where our community can share stories, poems, photos, memories, recipies, and all other experiences of the garden. For information on 6/15 Green, please see the official website. To share information on the garden or communicate with members, please use the member Google Group.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Oh my, Tomatoes



I was away for vacation and when I came back my tomatoes plants had gone crazy. I think this might my single biggest tomato harvest in my 12 years at the garden.  And there's plenty more green ones that I'm sure will turn in the next week or two.

Look at these beauties. I love this time of year.


I need some recipe ideas.  Any suggestions?  I can share on the blog for anyone else who has more than they know what to do with.

No comments:

Post a Comment