Got Something to Post?

If you want to add a post to this blog, please email what you'd like to post, including any photos to 6.15greenblog@gmail.com.

About the 6/15 Green Blog

Brooklyn, NY
Welcome to the 6/15 Green community garden blog. This is a place where our community can share stories, poems, photos, memories, recipies, and all other experiences of the garden. For information on 6/15 Green, please see the official website. To share information on the garden or communicate with members, please use the member Google Group.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Seed time!


A few weeks ago I planted some seeds.  This is the first time I've grown kale, chard, and carrots in my plot so I thought it would be fun to document their growth this summer on the blog.  I'm obsessed with kale--I really can't get enough and Lacinato Kale is my favorite so I'm really exited to grow my own this summer.

It all starts with a seed . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment