Got Something to Post?

If you want to add a post to this blog, please email what you'd like to post, including any photos to 6.15greenblog@gmail.com.

About the 6/15 Green Blog

Brooklyn, NY
Welcome to the 6/15 Green community garden blog. This is a place where our community can share stories, poems, photos, memories, recipies, and all other experiences of the garden. For information on 6/15 Green, please see the official website. To share information on the garden or communicate with members, please use the member Google Group.

Monday, July 13, 2015

Garden Kitty



Some garden members may remember a small orange and white kitten that lived in the garden about 11 years ago.  I became quite attached to this little stray. It was starting to get cold in the garden and I was very worried about him.  I already had a cat and our landlord had said we could only have one cat.  I asked everyone I knew to adopt him but couldn't find him a home.  After a couple months, my landlord finally caved and we adopted this little garden kitty.  We named him Joey (long story) and he was very happy having a home and another cat to play with.  Sadly, Joey passed away on Friday. I'm grateful to the garden for giving me this little guy.  I will miss him!  





No comments:

Post a Comment