Here are the dates for renewals. If you are interested in joining as a new member, please note that new members can only join at general meeting dates as listed below. Current members can renew their membership at any of these times:
Wednesday, January 27, 7-9pm (at the general meeting)
· Saturday, February 13, 11am-12pm (at the Park Slope Library, 431 6th Avenue)
· Wednesday, February 24, 7-9pm (at the general meeting)
· Sunday, March 13, 11am-12pm (in the garden)
· Wednesday, March 30, 7-9pm (at the general meeting)
· We do not have the capacity to facilitate renewals on any additional dates, so please plan accordingly.
· If renewing at the general meetings, please plan to arrive as close to 7pm as possible to ensure that you do not miss your chance to renew; meetings often do not last the full two hours.
· Garden members must renew by March 30 to retain individual stewardships or to maintain their place on the individual stewardship waiting list.
· No applications for garden membership will be accepted after the March 30 meeting.
· Returning compost members should plan to renew during the above dates; new members can join as compost members until the May 25 meeting.